What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
You Can Easily Build Your Own Solar Water Heater and Save up to 33% Off Your Electric Bill Every Month While Helping the Environment.
- Which breakthrough companies have been developing new solar power technology and what companies you might want to invest in.
- What new solar power technology is out there and why you might want to use it to get your utility costs down.
- The reasons why solar power has been ignored in the past and why it is now important for the future.
- Save as much power as possible
- Organic gardening and lawn care
- Just what solar power is and how it can be beneficial to your daily life.
- How to incorporate different kinds of alternative energy to combine with your solar power to save money.
- How to find the right solar energy products for you and how you can implement them in your life
How much can I trust what they say?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. DIY Solar Water Heater scores an averge of 3.39, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. DIY Solar Water Heater scores 62.44/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.SimpleHeaters.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: SimpleHeaters.com you’ll also be taken through to SimpleHeaters.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)